Le Corbusier LC2 & LC3 Sofa Series
Key Elements [LC2 & LC3 Sofa Series]
• Available in Genuine 100% Italian Leather
• Choice of standard top grain or premium aniline leather
• Wide variety of leather color options- no extra cost
• Full leather all around including back, sides, etc.
• Polished #304 Stainless Steel Frame and construction
• Premium standard cushion for max comfort [CA 117 FR foam]
• Original design
• See more actual pictures in flickr.com gallery
The Le Corbusier Chair and Sofas, from the LC2 or LC3 series, is a modern, high quality reproduction of the original design by Le Corbusier for the 1929 Salon d'Automne. It offers classy, contemporary, modern styling for the home or office. It’s made from 100% Italian leather, which we offer in either top grain or premium aniline, with comfortable cushions and solid polished steel tubular construction. The Le Corbusier series is available in a variety of leather colors including black, white, brown, red, and much more. Please see the “COLOR OPTIONS” tab above to view our leather colors. For more information regarding the structure and build of the Le Corbusier LC2 or LC3 series, please click the “FEATURES” tab above.
About the Designer: Le Corbusier-
Le Corbusier (October 6, 1887 – August 27, 1965), was a French architect, designer, urbanist, writer and also painter, who is famous for being one of the pioneers of what now is called Modern architecture or the International Style. He was an urban planner, painter, sculptor, writer, and modern furniture designer.